When making a booking with us your personal information is processed through our Box Office system.
We use your information to:
- Fulfil ticketing requests (including confirmation of your booking by email)
- Process payments (Please note we do not store any Credit Card or other payment information once the transaction has been completed).
- Provide the best possible customer service and to help us with our internal administration.
- Contact you with important information relating to your booking, such as confirming your order, reminding you of an upcoming event you’ve booked for or letting you know about updates to event details.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold about you.
- Tickets are sold subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and any subsequent amendments.
We may collect personal data from Users upon visiting the event site. A rage of data collection can include registering on the site, place an order, subscribe, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal data which will affect parts of the service which rely on that data.
We may collect non-personal data about Users when they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Tracking and Cookies
How we use this information
We may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalise user experience: We may display Information which we think is more likely to be of interest to you
- To analyse our Site’s performance: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- For essential communication relating to a purchase: We will use the email address to send the User email confirmation pertaining to their order, such as the location of the event, changes to the schedule or other important information. It may also be used to respond to the User’s inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
In addition, a User may choose to opt-in to a mailing list or other subscription, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Users may unsubscribe at any time by contacting us or using the link at the bottom of these emails.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We share generic aggregated demographic information (but not personal data) with our business partners, such as Producers and marketing providers to make marketing decisions. We use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those purposes.
You can have access to your data and update your preferences by logging in and changing them. Alternatively, you can email us and we can give you this information or make these changes for you (note we cannot remove contact information from your account while your attendance at a performance is pending as this information is contractually required). You may request that your data is transferred to a third party.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our data policy you may make a complaint to the directors of the company who will personally investigate the issue. Please email email@example.com. If you are still unhappy you have the right to complain to a supervisory body such as the ICO who can impose fines and sanctions on companies in breach of the relevant regulations.
Fair Processing of Data
We ordinarily process data on the basis that our Users are visiting our site because they have an interest in interacting with us. We collect limited data and make limited use of it in order to serve the interest which Users have in interacting with us.
Where a User consents to receive marketing communications from us by opting-in to our mailing list, we will send these communications. It is possible to unsubscribe instantly. In the case of a User purchasing a product from us, we contractually require some personal data in order to complete the transaction and provide key information. Once the contract has been fulfilled (for instance, after you have attended a play or once your membership expires), we will normally keep your data because we believe you may be interested in returning to us for a similar product, but you may change these preferences at any time.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.