Office Christmas Party, 1999
Don your name tag, get boozing, and let’s party like it’s 1999.
Kick off the most wonderful time of the year at our immersive office Christmas party. Holiday shenanigans, games and gossip, all hosted by your CEO Clive. It’s debauchery galore: Clive’s making speeches, Karen’s hosting limbo, and Debs is on the hunt for a late-night snog.
What to expect
The Christmas Party Planning Committee (CPPC) have been hard at work all year to bring you, the esteemed employees of Innovation Ltd, a festive night of
work-appropriate fun, complete with:
- Practical workshops to prepare us all for the impending Y2K bug
- Clives’s update on our innovative 2000s dotcom strategy for the new millennium (ugh…)
- Employee of The Year awards hosted by HR
- Immersive games and entertainment to inspire productivity, endorphins and team bonding led by the CPPC Social Chair
- All culminating in nostalgic DJ sets – think D:REAM and late 90s massaoke singalongs
Get down to Balham Bowls Club on Saturday 30th November and find love on the dance floor belting out Mambo No. 5 and all your favourite 90s classics till late.
The VIP Experience
For £45, you’ll become a member of the Christmas Party Planning Committee (CPPC).
8.30pm – 9:00pm | CPPC Drinks Reception
You will have an exclusive invitation to the annual CPPC drinks reception, which happens just before the party begins. This highly sought after affair is the envy of employees.
There you’ll toast to another successful year with the CEO and the rest of the CPPC and then be given secret tasks for the party ahead. Once the party starts, all members of the CPPC will update each other on the progress of their missions – all to ensure the Christmas Party goes off without a hitch.
- Immersive one-to-ones with key figures at Innovation Ltd.
- Complimentary glass of fizz on arrival at our pre-party drinks reception
- Secret missions and tasks for the party ahead
It’s a party in the immersive camp – a bit like a mini Secret Cinema, only nobody is going to make you sit through Casino Royale.